about my beloved fwenz

onec a girl who know my feeling
she  know onec i sad n onec i happy..
shes my parts of life cause i love her
ive not gonna lets her go 
ive be together with her since standard 6...
ive been 1 klas with her since standard 6...
either shes is the shortest n my klas n shes is the cutest she is the kindest...
youre my destiny HANNAN!!!!
thats all about hannan n now i want to story story about lina.....






hummmmm..!!!
aqi tu kmi men ujan with lina,tasya,anan,lisa,saqah....besh sangat sangat...
i hope that day can reapet again...
kemaqin waktu balk me n lna have a great time..
tak lha boqink macam aqi tu semua sombong nana kmi..!!
semua tak mau kawan kmi
haha
AQI NI LEBIH BAIK DAQI SEMALAM(TANDA OWANG YANG BERJAYA)
haha
baik sat...
hummm waht ever it is....you al stl d best...!!!!4 lna youre my destny, youre part of my life,youre my sis forever..!!!luve u lna!!!!!!!!!!








~~~~~~4 nama dya tak ada dalam ni meen's stiil l <3 u!!meen's <3 u allzzz





ths hannan my bff ....best fwen forever n ever <3

1 comment: